We are seeking an Office Manager and/or a Bookkeeper. We say Part-Time/Full-Time based on the experience and qualifications of the successful candidate. The ideal candidate would have previous Office Management/Receptionist experience and proficiency in Quickbooks. Our team is relationships first with a foundation in strong communication. If you think you'd be a strong candidate for either position (Office Manager/Bookkeeper) please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume for more information. We'd love to hear from you!
We will suit the job to the candidate that is most successful.
Overview of Job:
- Manage the daily operation of the Camp Office
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Communicate with campers & parents
- Answer phone calls & email in a timely fashion
- Oversee purchasing of office supplies
- Oversee camp mail-outs
- Data Management of campers & alumni
- Oversee all Registration through CampBrain
- Prepare cabin lists, health forms & weekly camper lists
- Lead Registration on Sundays of each camp week
- Attend staff meetings, special celebrations
- Manage all Board Communications
- Prepare Board Meeting Packages
- Payroll (& Liabilities)
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Bank Deposits & Reconciliations
- GST Remittances
- Donations Receipting
- Year End Adjustments
Email email@example.com for more information
KITCHEN TEAM MEMBER
Casual, on call, (through the fall, winter and early spring) duties will be anything from helping prep food, cook food, serve guests, clean, and dishes. Food safe is a bonus!
Could work into a full time summer job next summer.
For more information or to send us a resume, contact Heide Warren (Kitchen Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org