Although face masks are not required by all guests and staff when physical distancing is not possible and when staff are cleaning and are wearing masks the following should be followed.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not reuse single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: wash hands, remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a wastebasket lined with a plastic bag; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- When emptying wastebaskets, take care to not touch used masks or tissues with your hands. All waste can go into regular garbage bins.
- Clean your hands with soap and water after emptying the wastebasket.