Assistant Food Services Manager/ Sous Chef -
Essentially this position is responsible for the preparation of all meals served to campers, guest groups and at special events. This position is accountable to the Food Service Manager (FSM).
More specifically duties will include;
• Assist the FSM in the creation of menus for campers and guest groups.
• Assist the FSM ordering food & supplies and controlling the inventory to ensure the costs are minimized.
• Assist the FSM in hiring and training staff to meet requirements of the kitchen.
• Maintain a clean safe environment in the kitchens and dining areas of the camp.
• Prepare and serve all meals as required.
• Work with the Program Manger to coordinate, train, and involve volunteers.
• Ensure that Camp Luther maintains accredited status within the BC Camping Association, adhering to the BCCA Standards Manual at all times.
• Work with the FSM and the Guest Groups manager to review and ensure all guests are satisfied with their camp experience to ensure all guests are satisfied with their camp experience and to review / develop menus on a regular basis.
For more information or to send us a resume contact Heide Warren (Kitchen Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen Team Member
Casual, on call, (through the fall, winter and early spring) duties will be anything from helping prep food, cook food, serve guests, clean, and dishes. Food safe is a bonus!
Could work into a full time summer job next summer.
Assistant Property Manager
- Ensure maintenance work on buildings, equipment, and grounds are completed to a high standard.
- Along with the entire team, vision and plan future building projects and plans.
- Hosting guest groups during their stay at Camp and ensuring their needs are met in order for them to run their programs. This includes greeting groups on arrival, ensuring they have the facility and equipment needed, be on hand to meet unexpected needs, and lock up following departure.
- Direct, train and supervise the work of the maintenance staff and the housekeeping staff.
- Working with the Program Manger to coordinate, train, and involve volunteers. Oversee maintenance of the physical aspects of the camp.
- Report and advise regarding needs in the area of buildings, grounds and maintenance.
- Ensure that Camp Luther maintains accredited status within the BC Camping Association, adhering to the BCCA Standards Manual at all times.
For more information or to apply for the position contact Nathan Janzen (Property Manager) at nathan@campluther,ca