Values are enduring beliefs about what things ought to be done or how they should be accomplished. Camp Luther is committed to encouraging the following values to all who are involved in its ministries:
Love and acceptance - No matter who people are, we will strive to reach out to them with the unconditional Love of Jesus.
Intentionality - If there is something that God has asked us to do, we will intentionally prioritize it in order to bridge the gap between great ideas and reality.
Integrity - We desire to glorify God in everything we do, even when no one else is watching.
Servant leadership - We seek to earn the right to lead by serving as our Lord modelled for us.
Fruits of the Spirit - Love, joy, patience, peace, goodness, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self-control. These will be the banner of Camp Luther. (Gal 5:22)
Obedience - To obey is better than sacrifice; when Jesus asks we respond with joyful obedience.
Faith - Without God's gift of faith it is impossible to please God.
"Camp Luther exists to provide a safe and fun Camp environment where campers can experience and learn about God's love in a real way."
1. In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. That the Son, Jesus Christ, is truly God and truly man because he was conceived by
the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
3. That by repentance and faith, our sins are forgiven through the death and
resurrection of Christ.
4. That Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation.
5. That the Holy Spirit lives in every believer.
6. That we are saved by God's grace, His love and favor alone.
7. That the Holy Scripture of the Old and New Testament is the Word of God and the
final authority in all matters of life and doctrine.
8. God demonstrates his grace through baptism, communion and the Bible.